Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i got one.

a computer, that is. it's been an ongoing saga, i know. after all that contemplating, what will i do now? one of the year's great dilemma's. solved. bam. perhaps all things in life should go this way?

nope.

well, i've got some sweet pixels of memory in my possession, trapped on my little camera. and someday, oneday, they will make it on to the blogosphere. several of my summer adventures have officially come and gone. most were expected, but a couple surprises here and there.

the sturms? came with thunder and left with a.....clean apartment? really. they cleaned my apartment like little elves on friday while i was at work. my heart still feels really full when elijah calls me aunt megan. i laughed so hard i nearly peed when zeke ripped the plant out of the pot at worlds of fun. and tears of laughter occured while watching cooper nearly jump out of his pants during the last inning of the royals game when the jumbo screen burst into flames and played 'welcome to the jungle' so loud you could hear it miles away. that kid is hard core. hard. core.
it was a good 48 hours. i was exhausted. those kids ate me alive.

i got some good time with jess. a coffee talk that lasted nearly three hours. i honestly cannot remember the last time i had a three hour conversation and didn't look at the clock or wonder where i needed to be. it was good for my heart and soul. that girl knows me. the ugly and the pretty and the somewhere in between. and she's always loved me just the same.

i went to the counting crows concert with some folks. it was good. and weird. and maybe my least favorite of the counting crows shows i've ever been to. i'll have more words and pics on that later.

but for now, i blogged. because? i can! sitting at my table. in my house. with my dog. on the computer the Lord so blessedly provided after much prayer and thought.

p.s.- welcome home, my sweet, sweet kellie. i love knowing that you're reading this NOT across the ocean. for awhile. can't wait to hug you, my friend. (tears.)

2 comments:

  1. oh, yipee! so excited about your computer! so excited! called you yesterday but didn't get you. will call again today. ON MY PHONE! ON THIS SIDE OF THE OCEAN! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update...keep them coming! miss you!

    ReplyDelete