Tuesday, May 26, 2009

this is a bad idea.

ok. so i cancelled cable. (decided i could go without the utter filth, and accept the free channels my little antenna provides.) and this weekend there was nothing on the tube, except an infomercial that i watched for about fifteen minutes.....


introducing 'the new wave oven'. i watched this only because i could not tear myself away. i'm sure this is a bad, bad idea. one that those who cook with it will regret in about ten years when their children start mutating additional appendages from consuming anything cooked in this device.

let me explain. the new wave oven asks that you place FROZEN food in it's chamber. and this thing cooks pounds, upon pounds, of FROZEN meat in minutes. and entire turkey, FROZEN, in 2 hours. who thinks that this sounds normal? does this not scream nuclear problems?

i don't get it.

3 comments:

  1. Okay I just found your blog....yeah! I am so glad because I haven't been current with your life for a long time. I hope to catch up a bit with you through this. Miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rohs compliant tag is hilarious. no lead, cadmium, minimal mercury, etc. in the electronics components. wow. it must be safe. and green. gotta be green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was matt--didn't know michele was logged in to google.

    ReplyDelete