Wednesday, February 23, 2011

just so i can laugh at this in ten years.

it is no secret that april joy seehorn is one of my favorite people on this planet. she is, for lack of a better word, my 'wing-man'.

we're pretty funny together. zac always says we're like a circus side show. and other people have said we have a 'secret language'. i think it's safe to say you could think it's an act we put on to entertain our friends...but just so you know we's always be keepin' it real. here is a recent text conversation:

april: your bf, JT, is a dbag. have you read perez?

me: no

april: one of your boyfriends will not let your other boyfriend sing his songs. i think they're fighting over you.

**me: quickly log onto perezhilton.com and find out that justin timberlake (my boyfriend) will not sign over his rights to his songs to be sung on glee...(by corey monteith, my other boyfriend.) the horror, gasp.**

me: you're right. they are. it's sad.

april: i think you should have a sit down with them and explain you have enough love to go around...and be sure they're shirtless during your conversation.

me: i like the way you think. you know me so well.

and this is how we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment